Pricing and Terms of Service
RV Campground near Franklin NC. Summer 2023 rates (May 1st- September 30) are listed below. Fall 2023 rates (October 1st – November 5th) and special occasion’s are slightly more.
Deer Springs RV Campground is located near Franklin NC and is comprised of 8 unique sites. You can click on the individual sites listed below, or you can click here to view them all on one page.
While we strive to provide a memorable camping experience for everyone, our park is designed with a focus on the more mature visitor. As such, all guests must be 12 or older.
Nightly / Weekly / Monthly listed below.
Standard RV Sites $65 / $60 / $55
Premium RV Sites $70 / $65 / $60
Premium Plus RV Sites $75 / $70 / $65
Unique Sites $225
Payment and Cancelation Policy:
Payment in full is required when reserving a site. If you need to cancel your reservation, we will make your site available for booking. If someone books your site, we will refund your booking, minus a $50.00 cancellation fee. (Details)
Length of Stay
- No site may be reserved for longer than 30 days consecutively. If you plan to stay longer than 30 days, you must make a site change.
Unless otherwise approved, you may have 3 dogs at sites 1, 7 and 8. All other sites are limited to a maximum of 2 dogs. This includes dogs that belong to your friends who may drop by to visit.
Sites 1-8 have:
- 30/50 Amp Service
- Sewer hookups
- At least 1 picnic table
- At least one fire ring
- High speed Internet (streaming capability is an additional charge)
- Free firewood is provided for the length of your stay.
- Private gazebo equipped with prep counter, sink with running water, refrigerator with ice maker, and ceiling fan with light.
- Access to our Bark Park, which consists of 2 areas. One for our little barkers, and another for the big barkers!
- Equipment can and will fail, and there are no refunds given if components fail while you are visiting.
- Water is turned off during the colder months or when there is chance of freezing.
Check in / Check out
- Check-out is 11:00am / Check-in is 1:00pm – This is strictly enforced!
- Some of today’s rigs are HUGE, and as there is only one way in and one way out of Deer Springs RV Park, we need all departing guests to be out the main gate by 11:00 am so as not to conflict with incoming traffic.
- If you have a toad to connect, please start the process early so that you will be ready to roll before check-out time.
- Late Departures may be charged an additional night.
- The Deer Springs RV Campground near Franklin NC is located in a rural area where it gets very dark at night! Therefore, with the exception of sites 1 & 8, which are pull-in sites, and site 7, which is a pull through site, guests MUST arrive before dark or you will not be allowed in your site until morning. This is for the safety of everyone as there’s just too much opportunity for damage.
- We are a Dog Friendly Park, but for the safety of everyone, all dogs must be leashed when in, or around, the park. Please, do not leave your doggies unattended!
Unless otherwise approved, you may have 3 dogs at sites 1, 7 and 8. All other sites are limited to a maximum of 2 dogs.
- If your dogs bark a lot, or constantly bark at people walking by your site, please keep them inside your RV.
- You certify that your pets are up to date with ALL vaccines.
- There are Pet Poop receptacles throughout the park, please use them. We love your pet but we don’t want our guests to step in his poop!
- You are ultimately responsible for the actions of your pet. if you have a dog that doesn’t play well with others, you MUST keep him/her inside your RV.
- Free firewood is provided for the length of your stay and can be picked up at the entrance to Main Street. Please be respectful of this perk and don’t be wasteful.
- Fires are allowed in the provided fire-rings ONLY.
- Fires are for s’mores and ghost stories, not for burning trash.
Drones are allowed as long as you don’t bother the other guests. If someone complains, whether warranted or not, you must cease flying the drone.
Please fly within legal limits and know that if you crash your drone in the woods, it will probably never be found.
- NOTHING is allowed on the grass except lawn chairs!
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm – 7:00am, and are enforced by our staff. Please be courteous to the other guests staying throughout the site.
- Please respect the privacy of the other guests. Do not walk through occupied campsites!
- The speed limit throughout the resort is 5mph
- Fireworks and/or discharging of firearms are prohibited.
- Washing vehicles and portable hot tubs are prohibited.
- Please do not damage the flowers and/or landscaping.
- DO NOT LEAVE FOOD, COOLERS AND/OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OUTSIDE OVERNIGHT. IT DRAWS THE BEARS!
- You are responsible for, and promise to pay for, any damage to the Deer Springs RV Park property, or any property of the guests that you, your guests or your pets, may cause damage to.
- Entrance onto park property constitutes permission for Deer Springs RV Park employees to photograph and/or video all guests while on the premises and to use any resulting media for any lawful purpose without compensation to guests.
- Guests assume all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in an outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by insects or other animals and agrees that the Deer Springs RV Park and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.