About Deer Springs RV Park
RV Campsites in Franklin NC.
Our RV Campsites are open from April 1st through the last day of October. Summer rates apply April 1st through the last day of September.
Fall rates apply through the month of October.
- 30/50 Amp Service.
- Sewer hookups
- Picnic tables.
- Fire rings.
- Free firewood is provided for the length of your stay.
- Additionally, each site has its own private gazebo equipped with prep counter, sink with running water, refrigerator with ice maker and ceiling fan with light.
Above is a picture of our Fairway Park, a wonderful place to walk your doggies or just sit back and enjoy the beauty that is Deer Springs RV Park.
RV Campsites 1 & 8 are Pull In only and are therefore reserved for Class A, Class B or Class C Motor Coaches.
- Site 1 will accommodate up to 40’ motor coach.
- Site 8 will accommodate any size coach.
Campsites 2,3,4,5 & 6 are Back In only.
- Sites 2,3, and 6 will accommodate rigs up to 40’ in length.
- Sites 4 and 5 will accommodate rigs up to 45’ in length.
Campsite 7 is a Pull Through site suitable as follows.
- Up to 38’ 5th wheel or travel trailer
- Up to 40’ Motor coach.
Site prices include occupants and pets up to the capacity stated for the site you are in, and one (1) licensed vehicle.
We are in a rural area, therefore it gets very dark out here! So with the exception of RV Campsites 1 & 8, which are pull-in sites, and campsite 7, which is a pull through site, guests MUST arrive before dark otherwise you will not be allowed in your site until morning. This is for the safety of everyone.