About Deer Springs RV Park
RV Campsites in Franklin NC.
Our RV Campsites are open from May 1st through the last day of October. Summer rates apply May 1st through the last day of September.
Fall rates apply through the month of October.
- High speed Internet (Premium Internet is an additional charge)
- 30/50 Amp Service.
- Sewer hookups
- Picnic tables.
- Fire rings.
- Additionally, sites 1-8 have their own private gazebo equipped with prep counter, sink with running water, refrigerator with ice maker and ceiling fan with light.
While we strive to provide a memorable camping experience for everyone, our park is designed with a focus on the more mature visitor. As such, all guests must be 12 or older.
Unless otherwise approved, you may have 3 dogs at sites 1, 7 and 8. All other sites are limited to a maximum of 2 dogs.
Above is a picture of our Fairway Park, a wonderful place to walk your doggies or just sit back and enjoy the beauty that is Deer Springs RV Park.
RV Campsites 1 & 8 are Pull In only and are therefore reserved for Class A, Class B or Class C Motor Coaches.
- Site 1 will accommodate up to 40’ motor coach.
- Site 8 will accommodate any size coach.
Campsites 2,3,4,5 & 6 are Back In only.
- Sites 2,3, and 6 will accommodate rigs up to 40’ in length.
- Sites 4 and 5 will accommodate rigs up to 45’ in length.
Campsite 7 is a Pull Through site suitable as follows.
- Up to 36’ 5th wheel or travel trailer
- Up to 40’ Motor coach.
Site prices include occupants and pets up to the capacity stated for the site you are in, and one (1) licensed vehicle.
We are in a rural area, therefore it gets very dark out here! So with the exception of RV Campsites 1 & 8, which are pull-in sites, and campsite 7, which is a pull through site, guests MUST arrive before dark otherwise you will not be allowed in your site until morning. This is for the safety of everyone.