RV Parks and Campgrounds in Franklin, NC
When you’re looking for RV Parks and campgrounds near Franklin NC, consider Deer Springs RV Park. We list our Summer 2023 rates for May 1st through September 15 below.
Our Fall 2023 rates for September 16th to November 5th and special occasions are slightly higher.
Deer Springs Campground is located near Franklin NC with 8 unique sites. For information on each site, you can click on the individual sites listed below, or alternatively, you can click here to view them all on one page.
It is important to note that we cater to a mature demographic, and all visitors must be 18 years or older.
Nightly / Weekly / Monthly listed below.
Standard RV Sites - $55 / $50 / $45
Premium RV Sites - $70 / $65 / $60
Premium Plus RV Sites - $75 / $70 / $65
Boondocking Site - $35 Night
- Cedar Hill
The Wilderness Loop - $50 / $45 / $40
Opening Spring of 2024, The Wilderness Loop will consist of 4 Large Sites with beautiful long range mountain views.
Click here for more info and pictures as we progress.
Unique Sites - $150 Night
Payment and Cancelation Policy:
Payment in full is required when reserving a site. Cancelations 30 days from reservation date are not accepted. All other cancelations will be charged a $50.00 cancelation fee or 10% of the reservation amount.
Length of Stay
- Minimum stay is 3 nights.
- No site may be reserved for longer than 30 days consecutively. If you plan to stay longer than 30 days, you must make a site change.
Unless otherwise approved, 3 dogs are allowed at sites 1, 7 and 8. All other sites are limited to a maximum of 2 dogs. This includes dogs that belong to your friends who may drop by to visit.
Sites 1-8 have:
All Wilderness Loop Sites will have:
- 30/50 Amp Service
- Sewer hookups
- Picnic table
- At least one fire ring
- High speed Internet (Premium Internet is an additional charge)
- Equipment can and will fail, and there are no refunds given if components fail while you are visiting.
- Water is turned off during the colder months or when there is chance of freezing.
Check in / Check out
- Check-out is 11:00am / Check-in is 1:00pm – This is strictly enforced!
- Some of today’s rigs are HUGE, and as there is only one way in and one way out of Deer Springs RV Park, we need all departing guests to be out the main gate by 11:00 am so as not to conflict with incoming traffic.
- If you have a toad to connect, please start the process early so that you will be ready to roll before check-out time.
- Late Departures may be charged an additional night.
The Deer Springs RV Campground near Franklin NC is located in a rural area where it gets very dark at night! Consequently, except for sites 1 & 8, which are pull-in sites, and site 7, which is a pull-through site, guests MUST arrive before dark, or our staff will not allow you to enter your site until morning. This precaution is implemented for the safety of everyone, as there’s just too much opportunity for damage.
- We are a Dog Friendly Park, but for the safety of everyone, all dogs must be leashed when in, or around, the park. Please, do not leave your doggies unattended!
Unless otherwise approved, you may have 3 dogs at sites 1, 7 and 8. All other sites are limited to a maximum of 2 dogs.
- If your dogs bark a lot, or constantly bark at people walking by your site, please keep them inside your RV.
- You certify that your pets are up to date with ALL vaccines.
- There are Pet Poop receptacles throughout the park, please use them. We love your pet but we don’t want our guests to step in his poop!
- You are ultimately responsible for the actions of your pet. if you have a dog that doesn’t play well with others, you MUST keep him/her inside your RV.
- To make your evenings just a little bit warmer, take advantage of our $20.00 firewood special, which will give you unlimited firewood for the length of your stay! You can purchase our firewood special when you book online, or at the office when you arrive.
- Fires are allowed in the provided fire-rings ONLY.
- Fires and firepits are for s’mores and ghost stories! Please do not burn trash in the firepits!
Drones are allowed as long as you don’t bother the other guests. If someone complains, whether warranted or not, you must cease flying the drone.
Please fly within legal limits and know that if you crash your drone in the woods, it will probably never be found.
- NOTHING is allowed on the grass except lawn chairs!
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm – 7:00am, and are enforced by our staff. Please be courteous to the other guests staying throughout the site.
- Please respect the privacy of the other guests. Do not walk through occupied campsites!
- The speed limit throughout the resort is 5mph
- Fireworks and/or discharging of firearms are prohibited.
- Washing vehicles and portable hot tubs are prohibited.
- Please do not damage the flowers and/or landscaping.
- DO NOT LEAVE FOOD, COOLERS AND/OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OUTSIDE OVERNIGHT. IT DRAWS THE BEARS!
- You are responsible for, and promise to pay for, any damage to the Deer Springs RV Park property, or any property of the guests that you, your guests or your pets, may cause damage to.
- Entrance onto park property constitutes permission for Deer Springs RV Park employees to photograph and/or video all guests while on the premises and to use any resulting media for any lawful purpose without compensation to guests.
- Guests assume all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in an outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by insects or other animals and agrees that the Deer Springs RV Park and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.