Deer Springs RV Park Rules
Following are the rules you must abide by when visiting Deer Spring RV Park. Multiple rules violations will result in being asked to leave.
- Check-out is 11:00am / Check-in is 1:00pm. This is strictly enforced!
- Some of today’s rigs are HUGE, and as there is only one way in and one way out of Deer Springs RV Park, we need all departing guests to be out the main gate by 11:00 am so as not to conflict with incoming traffic.
- If you have a toad to connect, please start the process early so that you will be ready to roll before check-out time.
- Late Departures may be charged an additional night.
- If you have a motorcycle to load, please load it the night before you are scheduled to leave.
- You must arrive and be in your site before dark or you will have to wait until morning to access your site.
- NOTHING is allowed on the grass except lawn chairs!
- No site may be reserved for longer than 16 days consecutively. If you plan to stay longer than 16 days, you must make a site change.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm – 7:00am and are enforced by our staff. Please be courteous to the other guests staying throughout the park.
- If your neighbors can hear your music, it’s too loud.
- We are a Dog Friendly Park, but for the safety of everyone, all dogs must be leashed when in, or around, the park. Please, do not leave your doggies unattended!
- Unless otherwise approved, you may have 3 dogs at sites 1, 7 and 8. All other sites are limited to a maximum of 2 dogs. This includes dogs that belong to your friends who may drop by to visit.
- If your dogs bark a lot, or constantly bark at people walking by your site, please keep them inside your RV.
- You certify that your pets are up to date with ALL vaccines.
- There are Pet Poop receptacles throughout the park, please use them. We love your pet, but we don’t want our guests to step in his poop!
- Dogs are not allowed at the pavilion.
- You are ultimately responsible for the actions of your pet. if you have a dog that doesn’t play well with others, you MUST keep him/her inside your RV.
- Registered guests (only) may use the pavilion and BBQ for family functions, and you must first get management permission. You are responsible for cleaning the pavilion after you use it.
- If you use the pavilion Bluetooth speakers, you must keep the sound below what can be heard in the park.
- Fires in the pavilion fireplace must be kept within the standards of what the fireplace is designed for. NO large fires are allowed.
- Do not burn trash in the pavilion fireplace.
- Fires are allowed in the provided fire-rings ONLY Free firewood is provided for the length of your stay and can be picked up at the entrance to Main Street. Please be respectful of this perk and don’t be wasteful.
- Fires are for s’mores and ghost stories, not for burning trash.
- Your guests must sign the park liability release upon entrance to the park. This liability release can be obtained from the park camp host.
- You are responsible for the actions of your guests, and if your guest is asked to leave, you will be asked to leave as well.
- You are responsible for, and promise to pay for, any damage to the Deer Springs RV Park property, or any property of the guests that you, your guests, or your pets, may damage.
- The speed limit throughout the resort is 3 mph.
- Please respect the privacy of the other guests. Do not walk through occupied campsites!
- No fishing in the pond, the fish are pets.
- Fireworks and/or discharging of firearms are prohibited.
- Please do not damage the flowers, vegetation, ground coverings, and/or landscaping.
- Washing vehicles and portable hot tubs are prohibited.
- DO NOT LEAVE FOOD, COOLERS AND/OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OUTSIDE OVERNIGHT. IT DRAWS THE BEARS!
- Equipment can and will fail, and there are no refunds given if components fail while you are visiting.
- Water is turned off during the colder months or when there is chance of freezing.
- Entrance onto park property constitutes permission for Deer Springs RV Park employees to photograph and/or video all guests while on the premises and to use any resulting media for any lawful purpose without compensation to guests.
- Removing tires, wheels or working on your RV in the park is prohibited.
- Guests and guests of our guests, assume all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in an outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by insects or other animals and agrees that the Deer Springs RV Park and its employees.
- Drones are allowed as long as you don’t bother the other guests. If someone complains, whether warranted or not, you must cease flying the drone.
- Please fly within legal limits and know that if you crash your drone in the woods, it will probably never be found.
- Conduct yourself accordingly or you will be asked to leave. There are no refunds issued if your conduct is such that you are asked to leave.