- There are No Cash Refunds. When you reserve a site at Deer Springs RV Park, we take that site off the availability list, and it becomes your site. We will not market it or rent it to anyone else.
- If you are unable to keep your reservation, you can transfer your reservation to another party or friend, as long as that party is pre-approved by management and that party uses the site in accordance with Deer Springs RV Park rules and regulations. Transferred reservations cannot be transferred again.
- If you find you cannot keep your reservation, and you have no one to transfer the reservation to, we will attempt to rent that site on your behalf. If the site books, we will then provide you with a credit for the amount that you paid, which you can use on a future booking. All credits must be used to book a stay within the next 365 days.
Changing Sites or Reservation Dates.
- Reservation dates cannot be changed within 14 days of the reservation date. i.e., if your reservation is for the 20th, you must ask to change by the 6th, or your reservation date will not be changed.
- You may request a Site change at any time as long as the site you wish to move to is not already booked. Note: Moving from a Standard Site to a Premium or Premium Plus Site will result in additional costs.